Saturday, April 18, 2020

Bobbing for Apple or Apple Dunkin' and not a Donut

Art's been a busy guy lately, with all the fishing, videoing and Youtube. So busy that he's ben playing fast and loose with his equipment.  So loose that I recently went bobbing for my iPhone, yes I dropped it in the river. More comical than tragic though, you see my iPhone is water resistant to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes. Do I trust the engineers at Apple, not quite! So I plunged hands  into the river up to my armpits and found my iPhone. I also found out that once you get the top of your waders below the water line, they are no longer waterproof. The phone worked and only my pride was injured as I  drove home soaking wet (thank you Jeep for those heated seats), only to be greeted by Mrs. Art who said " what did you do pee your pants". Humiliation again!!

Here's a fly that's been working, A BWO sipper size 18, this one is a little overdressed, but the fish didn't seem to mind.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment