Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Catch or Caught and Released

Once again Art has had too much time on his hands and you know what they say "idle hands are the devils workshop". Oh no Art not another lecture! Hardly just a random thought that popped into my head. Those fish we so nobly catch and release, do you think that after awhile they are just tired of all this sportsmanship BS and say I don't want to play your games anymore? OK you got me, whatcha gonna do big boy let me go, really this is getting tiresome. You fling some concoction of who knows what and I have no idea what you think it is and expect me to get into a life or death struggle over it. You have to be crazy, I can see you standing there, that line is huge man and you bugs really suck. Know if I was tired or lazy and didn't have to waste every second looking over every morsel that floats by maybe I would be up for it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment