Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Losing My Touch Part 2 1/2

Seems like I'm a little out of sync not just one thing everything! Can't even get the coffee right, fish takes my fly and I'm in the off position. Beautiful waters, plenty of bugs, rising fish and my leader tangles up. Catch a nice trout pick it up and drop it breaking off my fly...my last pheasant tail at that. I just planned a small vacation that doesn't involve fishing. Say it aint so Art! Alas, even I need to take a break, so it's off to Maine sea shore to do whatever Mrs. Flick says. I did put my foot down for a late summer trip up to the Ausable and I do have a conference scheduled later in the year for the high desert of California (Joshua Tree) but that's ahead. Now back to making up more pheasant tails.

No comments:

Post a Comment